ERASMUS+ KA107: PRACTICAL EDUCATION – BRIDGE BETWEEN EDUCATION AND LABOR MARKET
1. 6. 2016 – 30. 9. 2017
“Europe 2020″ emphasizes the importance of developing a partnership between education, training and work. The “Program for the Modernization of European Higher Education Systems” highlights the inclusion of employers and institutions in the labor market in education processes in order to update current and emerging needs in the labor market and promote employability. In practical training (PT), students have the opportunity to upgrade theoretical content, gain insight into real working conditions and generate generic competences in the work environment. Exercising PT students also presents an opportunity for later employment.
The implementation and results of the project will contribute to better and closer cooperation between educational institutions and labor market organizations.
The objectives of mobility within the project are in line with the priorities, namely to improve the quality of education in Serbia as well as the field of active policy of linking education and the labor market. In line with these goals and priorities, we defined the content of our project “Practical education – the bridge between education and the labor market”, where we will design and systematize procedures for the organization, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of the PT in the partner country based on the knowledge and skills that we already have at our institution. As a synergy of exchange of experience and knowledge, of course, as a result of the project, we expect an improved PT system in both partner countries:Vrh obrDno obrazca
The expected final effects of the project are multifaceted and will have a simultaneous impact on the target groups (students, organizers and mentors of PE in educational institutions and organizations:
- Synthesis of experiences and good practices and improvement of the system of organization and implementation of the PT in the partner countries of the project;
- Obtaining information from the practice on needs and problems for the smooth and quality implementation of the PT;
- Link to the labor market based on an improved system;
- Two-way exchange of information between schools and employers on the acquired and desired competences of students;
- The effect of a good system of organization and implementation of the PT will be the acquisition of entrepreneurial competencies of students and, consequently, greater motivation for employment or self-employment.
- Easier work of PT organizers and mentors in schools and organizations for systematization (manuals, documentation) and unification of work;
- Access to intellectual results for all target groups;
- Multilingualism of the project’s intellectual results is assured;
- Compatibility of PT implementation systems, which will facilitate student mobility in order to carry out PT between partner countries in the future;
- All the competencies that a student will acquire during the practice will be listed in the Competency Certificate as a Diploma Supplement.
- The added value will be, in particular, an evaluation of the PT’s performance in terms of the Trecord of general and professional competences acquired by students and improvements to PT.
- Appointment of the members of the project team.
- Preparation of data on the importance and inclusion of PT in the educational system of Slovenia and Serbia and the preparation of an analysis of the advantages and disadvantages of the PT implementation.
- Preparation of a meeting organization plan with the content of the meeting:
- meeting in Celje – September 2016
- meeting in Leskovac – April 2017
- meeting in Leskovac: final meeting September 2017.
- Link with organizers and mentors of PT in organizations
- Production of intellectual results (manuals, documentation).
- Preparation of the project’s dissemination plan.
- Preparing a project summary with a future view.
- Organization of the press conference with presentation of the results in Leskovac and Celje.
The members of the project team will prepare the following intellectual results:
- A guide to organizers and mentors of practical training at school,
- A guide to organizers and mentors of practical training in organizations
- A collection of forms for practical training
- A set of general competencies
- A set of professional competences